Di., 18. Okt.|
Radisson blu waterfront Stockholm
Sweden - Practice management, Patient communication & Marketing
Is your clinical success reflected on your bottom line? Balancing clinical skills, patient communication, marketing and team engagement right is the key to decreasing stress while increasing profits. Small changes in your known routines are often enough to create a huge difference.
Wann & wo?
18. Okt. 2022, 18:00 – 21:00
Radisson blu waterfront Stockholm, Nils Ericsons Plan 4, 111 64 Stockholm, Sverige
Intended for: Dentists, practice managers and practice owners,
Category: Marketing, patient communication & practice management
This course is about how your practice can adapt to:
- Increased competition
- Less health insurance subsidies
- Increased focus on prices by patients
- Changes in the percieved needs among the patients
- Stricter requirements from the public authorities
- A new finansial market situation
Enabling the dental practice to come through the challenges stronger, with higher earnings, less stress while enabling more personal freedom than today. Often times great results only require minor modifications.
During the course, you will develop a plan with concrete goals, which can be used as a result-generating tool in the management of your practice. The team will easen the burden of the practice owner just as well as decreasing their own stresslevels and improve the practice production.
You will be introduced to methods and shortcuts for higher earnings, work-free income as well as tips and tricks you can use to optimise your dental practice.
Experience from the past shows that the workshop provides business insight into methods and areas that the practices haven't seen before. The workshop themes includes:
- Creating stability in turbulet finansial times
- The three phases of successful practice growth
- Pick the low hanging fruits in your practice
- Prerequisites for treatment acceptance
- New trends in successful dental practices
- Stimulating comprehensive treatments (Internal marketing)
- Smarter - not harder - but how?
- Practice analyses that make sense
- Methods and shortcuts to higher profitability
- The fuss about vision and goals
- External marketing - does it make sense for you?
The workshop is a combination of lecturing, group work, individual work
and practical individual advice.
Sign up today and claim your spot.
Jesper Hatt DDS
Former owner of a practice among the top 10% producers in Denmark
International KaVo key opinionleader on digital workflows for 9 years.
Founding partner of Hatt Consulitng and AlignerSercvice
Collaborating with Straumann Group since 2018
Customers in 15 different countries.
Your investment includes:
All materials, course fee, a light meal, softdrinks, coffee, tea, cake, fruit, etc. during the breaks.
This is a collaborative event between Straumann Group, Hatt Consulting and AlignerService.com.
Together we strive to give you a great experience.
Note. We may take photos for future marketing during the course.