Mi., 21. Sept.|
Online Zoom meeting
Smart Start Study Club - Belgium
Get the most out of your upcoming course and join this online study club. Step by step you will be guided through the digital ClearCorrect workflow preparing you for your upcoming Smart Start course.
Wann & wo?
21. Sept. 2022, 19:00 MESZ – 22. Sept. 2022, 20:00 MESZ
Online Zoom meeting
AlignerService study clubs are a safe forum where participants share cases and challenges they experience with ClearCorrect treatments.
Your first AlignerService study club is based on photos and possibly an IO scan of a patient or colleague that you have uploaded to your ClearCorrect doctor portal.
You don't have to worry about whether your patient is suitable for treatment with ClearCorrect or not, what, how much or how little needs to be or can be corrected.
All types of cases are welcome in this study club.
We take you through the thought process that precedes the evaluation of any ClearCorrect treatment. Step by step, you'll see how one of Europe's most experienced Clear Aligner experts starts by looking at a case prior to developing a treatment plan with ClearCorrect.
Share your case with us and get the chance to have it reviewed live by Dr Helle Hatt. This gives you the opportunity to ask questions along the way. Helle Hatt is known for her way of guiding participants thoughtfully through a process that provides greater insight into treatments with ClearCorrect.
Prior to each study club, we evaluate all cases. In this way, we ensure that the cases reviewed are relevant to the study club's theme.
Prerequisites for participation:
- You are signed up for the course "Smart start with ClearCorrect"
- You must have an active ClearCorrect account (contact your local Straumann representative)
- You must have registered a patient and uploaded the necessary clinical photos to your doctor portal (Straumann will help you with this).
- An IO scan or an impression of the patient should be uploaded - but is not a requirement.
- The initial setup may be ready - but does not need to be approved. Based on past experience. you will discover why it is a very good idea to wait until after this Study Club to approve your case.
- Associate Helle@alignerservice.com, as a collaborator for the current case. If you are unsure how to assign a collaborator, download our free guide here.
- The above should be ready at least the day before the course, so that we have the opportunity to review the material. This puts us in the best position to give you a good interactive online experience.
Together with the participants of this AllignerService study club:
- We will review the individual cases based on photos and setups.
- We look at the potential difficulties and pitfalls in each case
- We show how participants can achieve clinical confidence throughout the treatment process without being clear aligner experts themselves.
Alle deltagere i kurset "Smart Start med ClearCorrect" modtager en rabat på 5 ClearCorrect cases fra Straumann. Rabatten svarer til den omfattende behandlingsplanlægningsservice, der tilbydes af AlignerService.com
Ved at udnytte denne mulighed starter du ikke bare smart. Du gør det også sikkert og forudsigeligt, at gå i gang med at behandle dine patienter med ClearCorrect.
Your online host and ClearCorrect expert:
Dentist Helle Hatt
Helle has been responsible for all clinical support for Invisalign in Scandinavia, as well as the development and training of all European clinical support for ClearCorrect.
She has developed and implemented the training programs for ClearCorrect throughout all of Europe.
Currently, she has helped more than 1500 dentists and orthodontists to improve more than 9000 treatment plans. She is an external lecturer at the University of Geneva and is responsible for internal quality control at Alignerservice.com
Attend this sought-after course and get guidance that will enable you to get started safely.
ClearCorrect study club no 1
Gratis online study club for dig, der deltager i kurset: "Smart Start med ClearCorrect"0,00 €