Do., 10. Nov.|
Online Zoom meeting
Oslo - Smart start online study club
Join this study club to improve the predictability of your ClearCorrect treatments
Wann & wo?
10. Nov. 2022, 16:00 – 17:00 MEZ
Online Zoom meeting
Followting the right protocol when you analyse and improve your setup can save you enourmous amounts of time and frustration as you treat patients with ClearCorrect.
In this study club we will show you how one of Europs most experienced ClearCorrect experts asses your case.
Sign up today and get one step futher towards mastering ClearCorrect.
Prerequisites to attend:
- Photos of one of your cases- or potential cases- uploaded to your doctor portal
- Share the case with your collaborator: Helle@alignerservice.com
- The material must be ready one day prior to the online study club, in order for us to have the opportunity to review the material.
Together with the participants in the online study club:
- We will review the individual cases based on the photos and setups
- We look at the potential difficulties and pitfalls of each case
- We discuss how to asses the cases prior to staring treatment with ClearCorrect
Your online host and ClearCorrect expert:
Helle Hatt DDS
Dr. Hatt has been responsible for all clinical support for Invisalign in Scandinavia as well as developing and training the entire European clinical support for ClearCorrect.
She developed and implemented the European training and education program for ClearCorrect.
Currently she has helped more than 1500 general practitioners and orthodontists improve more than 9000 treatment plans. She is an associate professor at the university of Geneva and is responsible for the internal quality control at Alignerservice.com where her team helps more than 1200 doctors in 15 countries create biologically safe and clinically predictable ClearCorrect treatmentplans.
Join us in this highly sought after course and get a quick guide to getting you started safely.
Oslo - online study club
Smart Start online study club hosted by AlignerService.com