Di., 07. Nov.|
Online Zoom meeting
22 Molar uprighting & overcorrection
Ever had a molar you wanted to tip back into position? Or wanted to go to the limits of what your clear aligner system is capable to do without succes?
Wann & wo?
07. Nov., 16:30 – 17:30
Online Zoom meeting
Molar uprighting is one of the more challenging movements to achieve with clear aligners.
It is not impossible. But you need to know how to do it in order to achive succesfull results.
In this study club we will go into more detail about the requirements for these advanced movements.
In regards to challenging movements you will most likely encounter a principle like "overcorrection".
We will go into details about this concpet and what you should consider prior to starting using it.
Join this online study club and take one more step towards becomming a ClearCorrect Master.
Prerequisites to attend:
- Photos of one of your cases- or potential cases with the need for molar uprighting or movements that exeed the recomended capabilities of ClearCorrect, should be uploaded to your doctor portal
- Share the case with your collaborator: Helle@alignerservice.com
- A preliminary setup would be great but is not a requirement.
- The above should be ready the day before the course, in order for us to have the opportunity to review the material. This gives us the best conditions to provide you with a great interactive online experience.
Together with the participants in the online study club:
- We will review the individual cases based on the photos and setups
- We look at the potential difficulties and pitfalls of each case
- We discuss how to improve the outcome and predictability of the cases using the priciples related to overcorrection and molar uprighting.
Your online host and ClearCorrect expert:
Helle Hatt DDS
Dr. Hatt has been responsible for all clinical support for Invisalign in Scandinavia as well as developing and training the entire European clinical support for ClearCorrect.
She developed and implemented the European training and education program for ClearCorrect.
Currently she has helped more than 1500 general practitioners and orthodontists improve more than 7000 treatment plans. She is an external speaker at the university of Geneva and is responsible for the internal quality control at Alignerservice.com
Join us in this highly sought after course and get a quick guide to getting you started safely.
ClearCorrect study club no 22