Di., 01. Aug.|
Online Zoom meeting
19 Class III
An Angle class III malocclusion is not as common as class II. Usually they are a lot more complex to treat than class II patients. Join this study club and learn how to treat class III patients and which you should refer.
Wann & wo?
01. Aug., 16:30 – 17:30 MESZ
Online Zoom meeting
We will go though the challenges we often encounter when treating this kind of malocclusion.
A lot of class III patients should be referred for orthognathic surgery.
However there are cases we can treat safely and predictably as long as we are aware of our limitations and what we can achieve with clear aligners.
Sign up today and take one more step towards becomming a ClearCorrect Master.
Prerequisites to attend:
- Photos of one of your cases- or potential cases with a class II malocclusion should be uploaded to your doctor portal
- Share the case with your collaborator: Helle@alignerservice.com
- A preliminary setup would be great but is not a requirement.
- The above should be ready the day before the course, in order for us to have the opportunity to review the material. This gives us the best conditions to provide you with a great interactive online experience.
Together with the participants in the online study club:
- We will review the individual cases based on the photos and setups
- We look at the potential difficulties and pitfalls of each case
- We discuss how to improve the outcome and predictability of the cases.
Your online host and ClearCorrect expert:
Helle Hatt DDS
Dr. Hatt has been responsible for all clinical support for Invisalign in Scandinavia as well as developing and training the entire European clinical support for ClearCorrect.
She developed and implemented the European training and education program for ClearCorrect.
Currently she has helped more than 1500 general practitioners and orthodontists improve more than 7000 treatment plans. She is an external speaker at the university of Geneva and is responsible for the internal quality control at Alignerservice.com
Join us in this highly sought after course and get a quick guide to getting you started safely.
ClearCorrect study club no 19