Di., 07. März|
Online Zoom meeting
14 Additional aligners
Sometimes we need to make additional aligners. Yes - It takes time and is annoying. But is there something we can do to minimize the amount of patients with the need for additional aligners?
Wann & wo?
07. März, 16:30 – 17:30 MEZ
Online Zoom meeting
We have experienced doctores treating 100% of their patients with additional aligners and helped them reduce this to about 15%
Unless you only treat patients with a need for very complex movements. The amount of cases with a need for additional aligners should be a lot less.
In this study club we look at how we can minimise the amount of cases with a need for additional aligners.
Sign up today and get one step futher towards becomming a ClearCorrect Master.
Prerequisites to attend:
- Photos of one of your cases in need of additional aligners - uploaded to your doctor portal
- Share the case with your collaborator: Helle@alignerservice.com
- A setup showing the proposed movements planned by the technicians.
- The above should be ready the day before the course, in order for us to have the opportunity to review the material and select the most. This it allows us to select the most suitable cases in regards to this weeks study club theme.
Together with the participants in the online study club:
- We will review the individual cases based on the photos and setups
- We look at the potential difficulties and pitfalls of each case
- We discuss how to improve the outcome and predictability of the additinal aligners - ensuring you won't have to do an even more additional aligners.
Your online host and ClearCorrect expert:
Helle Hatt DDS
Dr. Hatt has been responsible for all clinical support for Invisalign in Scandinavia as well as developing and training the entire European clinical support for ClearCorrect.
She developed and implemented the European training and education program for ClearCorrect.
Currently she has helped more than 1500 general practitioners and orthodontists improve more than 7000 treatment plans. She is an external speaker at the university of Geneva and is responsible for the internal quality control at Alignerservice.com
Join us in this highly sought after course and get a quick guide to getting you started safely.
ClearCorrect study club no 14