Di., 29. März|
Online Zoom meeting
02 tooth movements
Knowing the different movements and how to create them, is one of the most crucial elements in any orthodontic treatment. Unlike what most think, there are some major differences between the way we plan our tooth movements with aligners compared to conventional braces.
Wann & wo?
29. März 2022, 16:30 – 17:30 MESZ
Online Zoom meeting
Tooth movements can be quite predictable - if we know what we are doing and how.
This is a fundamental kowledge - a must - if you want to offer any kind of orthodontic treatment to your patients.
Sign up today and get one step futher towards becomming a ClearCorrect Master.
Prerequisites to attend:
- Photos of one of your cases- or potential cases uploaded to your doctor portal - no special requirements.
- Share the case with your collaborator: Helle@alignerservice.com
- A preliminary setup - but please not approved yet.
- The above should be ready the day before the course, in order for us to have the opportunity to review the material and select the most suitable cases in regards to this weeks study club theme.
Together with the participants in the online study club:
- We will review the individual cases based on the photos and setups
- We look at the potential difficulties and pitfalls of selected case - related to tooth movements
- We discuss how to communicate with the ClearCorrect thecnicians in order to get what we want.
Your online host and ClearCorrect expert:
Helle Hatt DDS
Dr. Hatt has been responsible for all clinical support for Invisalign in Scandinavia as well as developing and training the entire European clinical support for ClearCorrect.
She developed and implemented the European training and education program for ClearCorrect.
Currently she has helped more than 1500 general practitioners and orthodontists improve more than 7000 treatment plans. She is an external speaker at the university of Geneva and is responsible for the internal quality control at Alignerservice.com
Join us in this highly sought after course and get a quick guide to getting you started safely.
ClearCorrect study club no 2
There are no requirements for the type of case you upload in this study club. All types of cases can be used.